Helping You Make Positive Decisions For Your Future With Estate Plan
The future is unpredictable, but there are steps you can take to ensure you have security and confidence for the years ahead. With a strong estate plan in place, you can ensure your financial interests are secure, and you have accounted for your beneficiaries. We can help you draft a plan that suits your needs and helps you achieve your unique goals.
Located between Baltimore and District of Columbia, we help individuals and families in Maryland with all of their estate planning needs. When you turn to the attorneys at the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, LLC, you will have the experienced guidance you need to make beneficial decisions for your future. No matter the size of your estate or your specific estate planning needs, our goal is your success and security.
What Do You Need For A Complete Estate Plan?
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for estate planning. You have the right to custom-tailor an estate plan that suits your individual needs and allows you to meet your specific objectives. As we help you develop a plan that is right for you, you may benefit from the following good estate planning tools:
- A will, which allows you to outline the distribution of assets to beneficiaries
- Trusts, which allow you to set aside and protect assets for a specific use
- Health care power of attorney, which allows you to decide what type of medical treatment you want in case of incapacitation
- Financial power of attorney, which allows you to decide who will handle your money in case you cannot care for yourself
- Establishing guardianship, which allows for the care of a person who may not be able to care for themselves
If you are a retiree or older individual, you may consider the benefits of advance planning. In addition to having an updated will, you can draft documents that outline your wishes in case of an emergency. Taking this step will not only give you peace of mind, it will spare your loved ones from having to make difficult decisions on your behalf.
Experienced Guidance For Your Stage In Life
Whether you need to draft a basic will or need additional measures to ensure the full protection of your interests, we can help. Based in Columbia, Maryland, our estate planning lawyers strive to ensure you have the right plans in place for your particular stage in life. Call our office at (443) 539-8712, or contact us online for an appointment to discuss your case.