Aggressive Defense For Drunk Driving Cases
Being convicted of a DUI is a serious matter, one that could have a ripple effect on your entire life. Not only are there fines, costs and classes to attend, but you could also end up losing your license or in jail if you don’t have the right legal representation in court and MVA hearings. Every side has two stories, and the esteemed DUI attorneys at the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, LLC, are determined to make sure that your side is heard. With over 20 years of experience and a solid reputation for strong, honest legal services, you can count on our dedicated dui defense lawyers to help you achieve the best possible results.
What Is The Job Of A DUI Attorney?
The job of a DUI attorney is to defend your rights at all times. DWI/DUI cases are complicated and the penalties are severe, which is why going it alone is never a good idea. The DUI attorneys at the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, LLC, will examine all of the facts of your case, looking for anything that has been overlooked or misinterpreted.
This careful study of the evidence will help determine if:
- The traffic stop was lawful
- The police can prove that you were impaired or intoxicated when they pulled you over
- The sobriety tests were administered properly
- The police made any errors
What Are The Advantages Of Getting A DUI Attorney?
Unless you believe with absolute certainty that you will NOT be convicted on your DUI charges, getting a DUI attorney is a smart move to help protect your future. Not only will the attorneys at the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, LLC, look out for your best interests, but they also are:
- Experienced with the Maryland court system and MVA hearings
- Knowledgeable regarding plea bargain details
- Able to navigate the complex administration procedures
- Experienced in recognizing holes in the version of events laid down by the prosecution
How Do You Choose A DUI/DWI Attorney?
When you are facing a possible DUI conviction, choosing the right DUI attorney could make all of the difference. We offer free consultations, so set up a meeting and come prepared to ask questions.
Things you should look for in a reputable DUI lawyer include:
- How many years they have been in practice
- If they have experience handling cases like yours
- If they can give you an estimate on the potential legal costs
- If they can see any challenges in your case
Contact Our Office Today
If you are looking for a DUI lawyer who will vigorously defend your rights and provide results-driven legal services, then look no further! The experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, LLC, are proud to offer the best legal representation possible, so give us a call today to set up a free consultation!
Call (443) 539-8712 for a free consultation with an experienced DUI attorney!